Dynamic Interactive Virtual Course
Traditional In-Person Workshop
- 3-4 hour Virtual Session
- 2 days Traditional
Kanban is a method for just in time delivery of tasks (such as products, services, support, and maintenance) without overloading our workforce. Based on our experience, it is the most popular way to meet just in time delivery for a lean business while increasing efficiency.
This course has been designed to save you hundreds, if not thousands of dollars on Agile Kanban training as a support team, maintenance team, service team, product owner, business owner or Agile team member. Whether you are a product owner, business owner, support/maintenance/development ops/sales team member, business stakeholder or simply someone who wants the answer to the question “what is a Kanban”, this is definitely the class is for you.
- Learn what Kanban is and why it is so powerful for maintaining the highest level of production without overloading your team or business.
- Learn how to use Kanban for your services or to support products and projects in a complex environment.
- Feel confident in implementing Kanban for any service, maintenance or support team.
- Understand what a Workflow is and How the Kanban style workflow helps to manage tasks more effectively.
- Explain what Work In Progress (W.I.P) limits and how they will make your team or business more efficient.
- Understand the concepts behind the “pull system” and who sets priority within the Kanban method.
- Learn how to refine your process in any business.
- Learn Toyota’s Six core Kanban rules and how this has been used to create one of the most successful companies in the world so that you can use the same rules.
- A complete overview of the Kanban Board and how it is used to visualize the work-flow.
- What is Kanban?
- Overview of Kanban
- How to use The Kanban Board
- Work In Progress Limits
- Priority Setting
- The Pull System
- Hands-on Electronic Kanban Board
- Use in Executing the Project.