Dynamic Interactive Virtual Course
Traditional In-Person Workshop
- 4 Hours on Demand
- 2 x 3 Hour Virtual Session
- 1 Day in Person
The goal of this course is to acquaint participants with the concepts of Agile development and the specifics of the Agile Scrum, which is the most popular Agile methodologies used.
This course will not only provide you with the Agile practical skills, concepts, and principles, we will also discuss implementing Agile practices.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the Agile values and principles.
- Explain Scrum roles and responsibilities.
- Identify the various agile development practices.
Getting Started Agile Overview
- Agile Manifesto
- Agile Principles
- Waterfall versus Agile
- Scrum Roles
- Scrum Events
- Agile Technical Practices
- Kanban Boards